When it comes to data, it’s all about safety. So it’s critical to know your data is in safe, proven hands.
SOC2, Type 2 and HIPPA Compliant
GMS has been audited and designated as SOC2, Type 2 Compliant by a third party, the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) Trust Service Principles. Recognized worldwide as one of the strictest audit standards for service providers and ensures that your data is safe with us.
This compliance assures that our technology, systems and controls provide security, confidentiality and availability, processing integrity, and privacy of your data.
We meet and exceed the industry’s accepted standards governing controls of all hosted and processed data, on behalf of our clients. Our security processes and procedures specifically relating to the treatment of all your customer owned data storage (company-owned, company-leased, and otherwise company-provided systems & media), transmission and destruction of all confidential data include:
• Security to protect against unauthorized access, use, or modification
• Availability of data for operation and use as committed or agreed
• Processing Integrity that is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized
• Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed
• Privacy – The system’s collection, use, retention, disclosure, and disposal of personal information are in conformity with the commitments in GMS’ privacy notice and with criteria set forth in the Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP) issued by the AICPA and CICA.